What is the truth?Flowers indeed are not linked to survival.Exploding with colour and scent they remind us that life is not there only to rush through and achieve some man made productivity targets. They remind us that there are more to life. They feed the spirit of man. They make the sensitive soul come to a halt, kneel down, admire and breathe in beauty.They reveal a glimpse of the beauty of God. And the beauty that life is supposed to hold within.We may be able to exist without flowers, but can we truly live without them, without beauty, without worship, without wonder.....Jesus tells us to learn from the flowers, about how God clothe them, and about how God will clothe us, when we trust Him. Jesus encourage us to consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not, neither do they spin: and yet not even kings are arrayed like one of these. If God so clothe the grass of the field, which today is and tomorrow is cast into the oven, shall he not clothe us?(Mat 6:29)Seeing beauty in a flower could awaken humans, however briefly, to the beauty that is in God. And seeing God in any form, prompts the heart to want to worship Him. Lest our hearts not be darkened. For the invisible things of God are clearly seen from the creation of the word, thus we have no excuse if we do not glorify God but live unto ourselves. (Rom 1:21) So, flowers does become, like Eckart says, messagers from another realm, like a bridge between the world of physical realm and the spiritual. They do carry a fragrance from the realm of spirit. All beauty shows us to Jesus, who is the express image of God’s person, upholding all things by the word of his power(Heb 1:3) Flowers thus enlighten us towards worship of God as flowers reveals a glimps of the great Artist, just like a painting says something of it’s designer.Once a person has stood in the presence of the living God and has been touched by the Spirit of the Most High, there is indeed a transformation, and a recognision of His hand in all things.Just as the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep, us humans find ourselves in darkness, void, empty in need of a touch of God. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. In like way the Spirit of God hovers upon our deep. But when the Word of God was spoken, when it was said “let there be light”, the Spirit took the Word and created accordingly. In like way we need the Word of God spoken in our lives, so the Spirit of God can bring light, can bring about new life, can seperate the waters of the soul and the spirit, and bring forth colourful and beautiful creations manifesting the nature of God within us.Is humanity ready for this transformation? The Spirit of God is yet again hovering over the deep of human spirits. It is time for the Word of God to go out, so that light and life can be quickened and the glory of God can be revealed in the time of the greatest awakening of human history. A time where the earth will be filled with colourful spiritual creations. A new earth. A new day. But who will bring the Word of God for the people of today?Will humanity let go of their preconceived conceptions about who God is and how He wants to work and embrace the working of His Spirit as the Wind of the Spirit is blowing upon the earth, on the waters, on the deep? Will they let go of their identification with earthly things, fleshly things, and will they take the leap of faith, to put their trust in Jesus Christ, and allow the identity of Christ to become their life?The possibility of such a transformation has been the central message of the wisdom of God revealed through the apostle Paul.The lives and words of Spirit filled messangers of God can be seen as signposts towards this spiritual awakening.The apostle Paul in 1 Cor 15:34 cries out to believers to awake to righteousness and to sin not more, for some have not the knowledge of God, and this was spoken to their shame. It is a time for the world, to awaken unto righteousness and unto the knowledge of God!Our wrestle, our true wrestle is not against flesh and blood, not even against our own flesh (and sinful habits), but it is agains the principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Eph 6:12). The thief comes to steal, kill and destroy, but Jesus came that we can have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). The thief steals, kills and destroys primarly through lies. The devil is a liar and the father thereof (John 8:44). Those who are not of Christ is of their father the devil (John 8:44). Only when we know the Truth, the Truth shall set us free from the many prisons we find ourselves in (John 8:32). But we are warned that the devil comes as an angel of light. Let us not marvel, for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14). Therefore also that the apostle Paul warned so earnestly, that even if an angel of light brings to you another gospel than what he brought, let him be accursed (Gal 1:8). Truth always sets free, it never binds. But lies sometimes looks good. When we judge things from our human understanding. So we are encouraged to test all things against scripture. And those in Thessalonica were praised by the Spirit of Truth for searching the scriptures daily to see if those things that were taught to them were so. (Acts 17:11)We are warned in Scripture about great deceptions to come in the last days. Therefore take heed that you be not deceived (Luke 21:8)Let us awaken unto the knowledge of God in Truth, not in deception. And let the veil be lifted from our eyes to see God the way He wants to reveal Himself to us in these times.There is indeed a dysfunction within the human race. Whatever it may be called. And sin is indeed to miss the mark, and creation is stained with sin.But what does it mean to miss the mark? What is the mark?Jesus Himself explained to us what sin is (Joh 16:9). Sin is not to believe in Jesus Christ. That is sin. When we do not believe in Him, we miss the mark. When our belief is in ourselves, in other people, in circumstances, in anything else but Him, we are sinning. When we trust ourselves, or a system, or a religious organization, or a guru, or our own spirituality, to work about eternal life for us, and do not realize that Jesus alone is the way, Savior, Redeemer, Lord and in Him alone is the Source of all life, light and love, we are sinning.So we are to stop sinning and awake unto righteousness. We are to stop thinking ourselves to be god, and to trust in our own understanding, and trust in Him with all our hearts. (Prov 3:8) Righteousness are only to be found in Him. Redemption is possible no other way. And eternal life is found in Him.The blindness that comes to us when we lean on ourselves, and fall into the same trap as Eve, not to eat and live from the Tree of Life, Jesus Christ, but to be enticed by the tree of knowledge of good and evil, to eat from it, to live from it, to strive towards independance, hardens our hearts, and takes us away from eternal life, which is, to know Him. This is eternal life, to know the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom He has sent (Joh 17:3)To try and improve ourselves by dependance on ourselves, we do not deal with the root of the dysfunction. We do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is in Christ, by receiving Christ as our life. But as many as received Him (Jesus Christ), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (Joh 1:12)God hath called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to this own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began (2Tim 1:9). Salvation/ transformation, is not something to be earned. It is something to be received. God wants all men to be saved and to come unto the knowledge of the truth (1 Ti 2:4). For by grace we are saved through faith, and that not of ourselves, it is the gift of God (Eph 2:8)To recognize one’s inward state, our absolute need of the grace of God, is indeed the arising of sanity. This is when we can come running into the arms of a loving Savior, who wants to bestow grace upon us, and work in us the transformation of being crucified with Him and to rise up on the third day with Him in a new life. (Hosea 6:1,2), from where our lives will not be our own anymore, but we will be crucified with Christ and the life we now live is the life of Christ, a new man being formed, which is alone a work of God, activated by our believing in Jesus Christ.How deep and profound is the mystery of the cross. How unsearchable the riches of Christ!!!
Deception identified in the book “The New Earth” from Eckhart Tolle
1.Description of the development on the earth starting on chapter 1, not in line with Scripture. See also the following link on quantum physics
2.Eckard says “Jesus tells us to contemplate the flowers and learn from the how to live”. Jesus did not say that Eckard. The context in Scripture was a teaching from Jesus not to be concerned about anything, for our heavenly Father will clothe us and feed us, therefore look at the birds and the lilies…Mat 6:30. I agree with you that flowers speak to us with a message from the spiritual realm. As you will see in my summary above, I agree with you on many things. You do not only speak lies, but do bring also phinominal truths to the reader. But truth mixed with lies is still a lie. And we can not twist Jesus’s words to make it say what we want it to say. We need to honour and respect the living Word. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom, and “cherry picking’” Jesus’s words to make it serve us and our purposes, instead of bowing and submitting to the authority of God’s Word is how deception slips in.
3.The innermost nature of every person that is living under the law of sin and death is not beautiful as you state Eckart. It is only when we live from the law of life in Christ Jesus, that we are set free from the law of sin and death.(Rom 8:2) The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
4. All beauty shows us to Jesus and should lead us to worship, it is not given so we can worship ourselves. Jesus is the exact representation of the Father. (Heb 1:3)
5.Yes Eckart we need enlightenment, illuminism, but we don’t need Lucifarian Illuminism, the way Eve got it when eating from the (“Gnostic”) Tree of knowledge of good and evil, but we need true Godly enlightenment, Illuminism, and that comes only by revelation of the Spirit of God, by the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation. (See Eph 1:17 regarding the spirit of wisdom and revelation and speaking the wisdom of God in mystery)Fear of the Lord, the bible says, is the beginning of wisdom. (Psa 111:10) Any wisdom that doesn’t start with the fear of the Lord is not godly wisdom, but is the wisdom of this world, the Illuminism of Lucifer, the mysteries of the universe, that is indeed enticing. It was enticing to Eve, even in her state of perfection. It is enticing to you. And to many. But, dear Eckardt, it doesn’t lead to life, to the contrary...
6. You are talking about an awakening that is necessary, and I agree. But not the type that you are talking about. The awakening necessary is an awakening unto the life of Christ, perfect righteousness with God through His sacrifice (not our performances), by grace through faith, a life hidden with God in Christ. 1Co 15:34 “Awake to righteousness...”
7. You talk about identity. We need to find our identity not in some “contiousness” state. We need to find our identity in Christ. I agree, not in our role playing, not in our functions and money and what others think of us, but in Christ. But in Christ. Col 3:3
8. Christ is not our own inner consciousness. Jesus is the Christ. The bible makes it clear. You do not have the spirit of Christ by default. See Rom 8:9 and Mat 16:16
9. Our soul consists of our emotions and intellect. What I call soul, you call “ego”. Whatever it be called, you are correct, that we are to live from the spirit and not from the soul (or ego). There we will enter the place of rest in God. But you can not enter that place without the blood of Jesus Christ. The place of God’s rest is in the Holy of Holies. The veil that had kept people out had been torn during the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Now we can all enter in. Through the blood of Jesus. There is no other way. If you connect with “Source” in another way, you are connecting with Lucifer and not with God. You are resting in Lucifer, not in God. He (Lucifer) comes as an angel of light, pretending to love, pretending to bring peace and joy, but it is not true love, it is not true peace and it is not true joy. It is a counterfeit. It is an utter deceit. We need Jesus Christ. There would be no reason for God to slay His beloved son if His blood was not necessary for the remission of our sins and for us to have fellowship with a Holy God. Mercy triumphed justice, on the cross. Justice was satisfied. God is righteous. The cross was God’s master plan, to redeem the world unto Himself. He who remain and always will be perfectly Holy, perfectly just and perfectly righteous, could not bring us unto Himself any other way. See 1Pe 2:11
10. Sin is indeed to miss the mark, yes. But we miss the mark when we do not fulfill our Godly calling and obey God in what He calls us to do. And for all of us, He has called us to glorify Him, and not ourselves. (See Rom 1:18,19,21)Our basic sin is when we do not believe, for we can only glorify God the way we should when we enter into oneness with Christ through believing in Him. See John 16:7,10
11. Original sinSee excellent explanation against what traditional Christians taught about original sin, but also against what you are saying about it. Foundational Truths
12.You say “You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you, and allowing that goodness to emerge”. Yes, Amen! But that is only when Christ is your life. When you have not been crucified with Christ and risen up in a new life with Him, you have not the life of Christ in you. And being crucified with Christ and rising up in a new life with Him does not come through striving, it comes by the grace of God, through believing in Jesus Christ of Nasareth. See 1Jn 4:3 . When you say that the Christ is your (our) own inherent consciousness and not that Jesus is the Christ that came in the flesh, you are speaking from the spirit of the antichrist.
13. True Oneness with one another, is when we have found our Oneness with Christ. It is vertical first, then horizontal. Me and you for example can not be one, as things are currently, for you are not in Christ, you do not believe on Him as your Savior, as your Redeemer. You follow eastern ways, not the ways of Yahweh. See Joh 17:11 regarding Oneness the way God intended it. See also Moving on to perfection and Oneness with God section in this document.
14. You talk about Gnosticism and mysticism (which relates to Babilonian mysticism) that came into existence in the early and medieval Christianity, but that is a sad fact, not something that Christians should get excited about. See section revealing the truth about Theosophy elsewhere on this site.The snake has moved himself right into our midst and believers are being devoured by wolves, running into the arms of Lucifer and the occult without even realizing it. Do you know who Helena Petrovna Blavatsky and C.W. Leadbeater was? Have you read up about her life? I challenge you to do so dear Eckard. In Mat 22:29 Jesus said to those that were deceived that they err, and points out how they do not know the scriptures nor the power of God.All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for correction, for instruction in righteousness (see 2 Tim 3:16). If whatever we feel inside is true, then we wouldnt need to submit ourselves to the correction of the scriptures. But when we live from the Truth, which is Jesus Christ, the truth of Christ will never be contrary to the truth of Scripture. Yet, the letter kills, but the Spirit brings life, the Scriptures needs to be read with the Holy Spirit, else it can not bring life.15. I agree with you that a specific set of beliefs are not what is absolute truth. Absolute Truth is a person, Jesus Christ. And when He has become my life, I live a life from Truth, and from the spirit I can discern all things and know truth. But Truth is not some Cherry picking thing I can decide on for myself and discard at will. For the human nature and the human spirit in itself is not truth. Only when the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Christ has been poured out into the human spirit, by a transformational miracle that happens when we through believing in Christ get buried with Him and rise up in a new life with Him, only then do we have Truth, Absolute Truth, within.You say : “There is only one absolute Truth, and all other truths emanate from it”. I agree. You say: “When you find that Truth, your actions will be in alignment with it.” I agree, if you flow and live from that Truth. You say: “Can the Truth be put into words? Yes, but the words are, of course not it. They only point to it”. I agree. You say: “The truth is inseparable from who you are. Yes you are the Truth” Not exactly. Christ is the Truth. When I abide in Him, I will manifest Truth. You point how Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life” Yes. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I am that not apart from Him. Apart from Him I can do nothing. It is via the Spirit of Truth that I am joined with Jesus, just as Jesus was joined to the Father via the Spirit of Truth. Jesus lived dependently from the Father. Jesus said in John 5:30 “I can of mine self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just, because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me”As Jesus lived in dependence on the Father, in Oneness with Him, we are to live dependently on the Father, in Oneness with Him. Not seeking our own will. But the will of the Father. In all things. At all times. Jesus did not come to earth to show us that we are gods. He came to lay down His life, so we can enter through His blood into a life of intimacy with the Father. But anything that is not about glorifying the Father, is sin. We miss the mark when we live for ourselves and not for Him and His glory.16. You say : “Once you realize and accept that all structures (forms) are unstable, even the seemingly solid material ones, peace arises within you. This is because the recognition of the impermanence of all forms awakens you to the dimension of the formless within yourself, that which is beyond death. Jesus called it “eternal life”. That is not true Eckhart. Let’s look at what Jesus called eternal life as per the scripture Joh 17:3 “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent”John 3:16 “And this is life eternal, that they migt know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.For God so loved the world, that the gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.We will perish if we do not believe in Jesus Christ, and there is no way to have eternal life, knowing the only true God, if not through Jesus Christ, by believing in Him.
Closing remarks: There are much more I can say about the books. These 16 points are not all the lies, there are many more, but I highlighted a few. Apart from the lies there are also beautiful truths you bring Eckhart, and for somebody that lives in Christ, it can enhance and enrich our awareness of what it is to live a life in awareness of the life of Christ inside of the believer. But my conclusion is that even though you have in dept understanding of many things, your starting point is wrong, your foundation is not Jesus the Christ, the Son of the living God, and therefore whatever insight you built on top of that foundation would not ultimately bring life to the audience. It can not.