Friday 19 February 2010

Essence of Christianity : Foundation

Christ Himself is the foundation.Paul said:Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. See also:Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principle of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentence from dead works, and of faith toward God.The following is emphasized:
Repentance from dead works and Faith towards GodBaptisms and Laying on of handsResurrection of the dead and Eternal judgment
Believers seeking deeper understanding about this are encouraged to read Foundation Truths by C. L. Parker and also to meditate upon the Scriptures that reveals Christ as the life of the believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment